Stellar is a Techstars-backed company that helps brands launch products more effectively, by ensuring they have thoughtful, authentic consumer reviews on key retailer sites. We’re matchmakers, bringing together the perfect consumer with a particular product, and getting them buzzing about it where it matters most. We also help brands develop even better products by collecting honest, constructive feedback from their target customers — and we’re growing.
As our program operations lead, you’ll be focused on customer success: helping our partners successfully launch products by managing everything from signing a contract to delivering a final report, as well as cultivating the relationship to help us grow them as customers.
How you’ll make an impact:
- You’ll drive project execution and manage customer satisfaction, helping us retain and grow our existing customer base.
- You’ll be a problem solver, helping us identify customer challenges and find creative solutions.
- You’ll develop new and more efficient ways to recruit participants, develop positioning, track engagement, and generate reporting, thinking outside the box about how we can do more faster (and better).
- You’ll consistently do whatever it takes to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Why we’ll love you:
- You have 4+ years of professional experience and have a reputation for being highly detail-oriented.
- You’re extraordinarily detail-oriented (it’s so important to success in this role that it merits listing twice).
- Even if you don’t yet have customer service or customer success experience, you’re an excellent communicator who understands a customer-first mentality. Your job is to help delight our customers, every day.
- You’re always thinking about how to build a better mousetrap and love improving on and developing new systems.
- You’re an autodidact and can teach yourself how to use tools like Salesforce, if you don’t already have experience with them.
- You’re ridiculously organized; you don’t let anything slip through the cracks.
- You hustle! You’re driven by an internal sense of urgency and consider yourself a do-er, not a talker.
- You’re highly flexible and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with constant change.
Why you’ll love us:
- You’ll be working with a competitive, driven team of individuals who are tenacious and love what we do every day.
- You’ll receive consistent mentoring and support to help you grow, with the opportunity to continually take on more responsibility.
- You’ll work at a tech company that’s female-founded and driven by women who make work fit around family. We care about results, not face time.
This job is based in Boulder, though we are open to a remote worker. (During COVID, our team will remain remote until individuals feel safe returning to the office.) Base salary range is $50,000 to $60,000, commensurate with experience. Benefits include competitive health insurance, including vision and dental, matching 401(k), and twelve weeks of paid parental leave.
We are an equal opportunity employer and highly value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
To apply, complete the assessment and upload your resume here. (https://bit.ly/2LWNFP4)