1. You must be at least 18 years of age to interact with these Sites and participate in the Services. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers. For questions about our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. A Note to Users Outside of the United States: Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
3. The Sites and Services may permit you to register for an account, participate in activities on our Sites and in the Services, respond to our surveys, or otherwise interact with us using one or more devices. We and our Providers (as defined below) will use the information and content you provide through registration to administer the Services.
4. When you interact with the Sites, certain information might be collected automatically via technology. Examples of this information include: your browser type, the type of computer operating system, device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), IP addresses (which may tell us your general location), date/time stamp for your visit, statistics on page views or interactions with page features, and standard web server log information. More specifically, these Sites may collect the following information:
(a) Information Collected by Our Servers. Our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information about your browser type, operating system, IP address, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
(b) Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Sites, track users’ movements around the Sites, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Sites to our users’ needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Sites, they will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests.
(d) Pixel Tags. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ personally identifiable information.
(e) Third Party Analytics. Our Sites use third party service providers, such as Google Analytics, to record information about your visit to better understand the ways users come to and use our Sites. On our behalf these third-party services assist us in gathering analytics and statistical data, and processing this information to analyze use of the Sites, create reports on the Sites, and provide other services related to the Sites.
5. Use of Your Personal Data
(b) Provider and Client Use. We may work with other companies, agents, or contractors (“Providers”) to perform the Services, and we may work with one or more clients in performing the Services (“Clients”). For example, we may use Providers to provide infrastructure or IT services (like hosting the Sites), and/or we may have the Stellar Product Panel review a product on behalf of a Client. We do not authorize Providers or Clients to use information except in connection with providing their services and/or in connection with the Stellar Product Panel, except as outlined in Section 3(c) below.
6. Security of Your Personal Data. Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Company uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Stellar Reviews, Inc.
Attn: Jack Downey
9888 West Belleview Avenue, Suite 2074
Denver, CO 80123