1. You must be at least 18 years of age to interact with this Site. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers. For questions about our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
3. When you interact with this Site, certain information might be collected automatically via technology. Examples of this information include: your browser type, the type of computer operating system, device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), IP addresses (which may tell us your general location), date/time stamp for your visit, statistics on page views or interactions with page features, and standard web server log information. More specifically, this Site may collect the following information:
(a) Information Collected by Our Servers. Our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information about your browser type, operating system, IP address, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
(b) Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movements around the Site, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Site to our users’ needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Site, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests.
(d) Pixel Tags. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ personally identifiable information.
(e) Third Party Analytics. Our site uses third party service providers, such as Google Analytics, to record information about your visit to better understand the ways users come to and use our Site. On our behalf these third-party services assist us in gathering analytics and statistical data, and processing this information to analyze use of the Site, create reports on the Site, and provide other services related to the Site.
4. Use of Your Personal Data
(b) Provider Use. We may use other companies, agents, or contractors (“Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to help us provide this Site to you. For example, we may use Providers to provide infrastructure or IT services (like hosting the Site). We do not authorized Providers to use information except in connection with providing their services, except as outlined in Section 3(c) below.
5. Security of Your Personal Data. Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Company uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
weeSpring, Inc., d/b/a Stellar
Attn: Jack Downey
9888 West Belleview Avenue, Suite 2074
Denver, CO 80123
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Site Terms apply solely to your access to and use of the Site, and do not alter or supercede the terms of any other agreement you may have with Stellar.
By accessing, browsing, or using the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in, and any policies referenced by, these site terms, including any subsequent changes to the foregoing. If you do not agree to these site terms or any subsequent modification, do not access, browse or otherwise use the Site.
The Site is for your personal, noncommercial use and is intended for information purposes only. You may not use the Site or its content other than for its intended purpose; this prohibition includes but is not limited to using the Site (a) for any marketing, selling, or other commercial uses; (b) publishing, publicly performing, displaying, or distributing to any third party any of the Site contents, ; © making derivative uses of the Site; or (d) any systematic collection or extraction of data through the use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods.
The Site is our copyrighted property or the copyrighted property of our licensors or licensees, and all trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, and other intellectual property rights in the Site are owned by us or our licensors or licensees. “Stellar”, “StellarReviews.com,” “Stellar Reviews,” and Stellar’s logos are the intellectual property of Stellar or its suppliers and/or licensors, and may not be copied, used or imitated, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Stellar or its suppliers or licensors. You may not use meta tags or any other “hidden text” using any of the above-referenced marks without Stellar’ permission. Additionally, all page headers, graphics, icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Stellar, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without Stellar’ prior written permission. All other Stellar names or logos mentioned on the Site, or any other trademarks, registered or otherwise, are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Stellar.
Any unauthorized use of the Site will terminate the permission or license granted by these Site Terms and may violate applicable law, including but not limited to copyright laws, trademark laws (including trade dress), and communications regulations and statutes.
If you believe your work or content has been copied and posted to the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Stellar’s copyright agent the following written information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Stellar’ DMCA Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is our Legal Counsel, who can be reached as follows:
9888 West Belleview Avenue, Suite 2074
Denver, CO 80123
LINKS AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Stellar or third parties may provide links on the Site to other sites or content. Stellar has no control over such sites or content, and therefore makes no claim or representation regarding, and expressly disclaims responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of sites or content linked to by the Site. Stellar provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link on the Site does not imply our affiliation, endorsement, or adoption of the linked site or any information therein. Our terms and policies govern any time you visit the Site directly or indirectly through authorized third-party Web sites. You should review applicable terms and policies, including the privacy and data gathering practices, of any third-party sites.
The site and the materials contained therein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied. You expressly agree that use of the site, including all content or data distributed by or downloaded or accessed from or through the site, is at your sole risk. Stellar disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement as to the information, materials, and content on the site. Stellar does not represent or warrant that materials in the site are accurate, complete, current, reliable or error-free.
Stellar is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions relating to pricing, text or photography. We cannot and do not represent or warrant that the site or its server(s) are free of viruses or other harmful components, including content that is posted by third parties. You should use industry-recognized software to detect and disinfect viruses from any download.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties or conditions, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
In no event will Stellar be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages (including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data) whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), equity or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use this site or the materials therein or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of data. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed one hundred dollars (US $100.00).
APPLICABLE LAW AND VENUE
These Site Terms and any transactions thereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado applicable to agreements made and entirely to be performed within the State of Colorado, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions shall be filed only in state or federal court located in Boulder, Colorado, and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of these Site Terms.
The Site and its services are not directed to, and not intended for the use of, children.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
Stellar reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in these Site Terms, or any policy of the Site, from time to time at any time and in its sole discretion. If Stellar decides to change these Site Terms or a Site policy, it will post a new version on the Site and update the effective date set forth above. Any changes or modifications to these Site Terms will be effective upon posting of the revisions. Your continued use of the Site following posting of any changes or modifications constitutes your acceptance of such changes or modifications. You should frequently review these Site Terms and any other applicable policies, including their dates, to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Site.
Stellar reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site. If any provision of these Site Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Site Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.