Philips Avent relied on Stellar Reviews to deliver reviews that motivate purchase by focusing on their product benefits, not just product features.
About Philips Avent:
- Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, they are the leading brand of mother and child care products around the world
- For over 30 years, they have partnered with healthcare professionals and moms to develop a full range of products
- Generate well-written, honest, unbiased reviews for all of the products in the Philips Avent suite to give moms, dads, and caregivers the reassurance they’re seeking before they click the buy button
- Provide consumer insights pre-launch for core products to empower the marketing team with the data they need to understand the needs of target consumer and product performance against those needs
- Deliver seeding programs at large scale for multiple product categories and targets
- Utilize highly targeted segmentation for products with narrow usage windows (e.g. newborn stage)
- Conduct in-home use tests with potential Avent consumers and collect feedback and insights on product perception that enable the team to refine and perfect positioning
- Provided a solid jumpstart for sales with consistently high average ratings, giving several of key retail partners the confidence to distribute their products.
- Partnership results: 100+ programs 4.43 Average star rating 87% Completion rate 8500+ reviews
- Pre-seeding programs provided an accurately predicted products’ performance at launch.
- Stellar also helped Philips Avent understand which of the products’ features were best received, consumers were most likely to like, allowing the team to adapt their marketing to focus on what matters most to consumers.
“It’s a joy to work with the Stellar team! First, no one knows the ratings & reviews world better than they do. They are such pros. Second, they’re organized, proactive, responsive; they manage a tremendous amount of detail with every program we execute and nothing falls through the cracks. And third, they’re always looking for efficiencies so I can maximize the impact of my marketing investment. That’s especially important for a brand like Philips Avent with a wide product range and finite resources”
– Lindsay Clayton, Marketing Manager, Philips Avent
Baby Bottle Nipple
★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars
Love it the 3-in-1 flexibility “…being able to have 3-in-1 nipples cuts down on the clutter! When she’s a little sleepier I can turn the nipple to the slower setting and she won’t be drowning in milk, and then turn it to a faster flow when she’s starving in the morning…”
Disposable Breastfeeding Pads
★★★★ 4 out of 4 stars
Great disposable pads “… I was quite honestly surprised by how well these disposable pads held up. They are thin and yet absorbent, but the feature I like best is that they are packaged so that I can easily keep spares in my diaper bag and use them on the go…”
★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars
An instant favorite “… If your little one likes pacifiers like mine does, you know that they often end up on the floor multiple times a day (or even multiple times an hour)! The case is not only nice for transporting and storing the pacifier when it is not in use, but it also doubles as a sterilizer that can be used in the microwave!…”